Barbecoa, Franco Manca and Daisy Green set to open at Nova, Victoria
11 December 2015
- Three new dining destinations confirmed to be opening at Nova, Victoria in Autumn 2016
- The eateries join Jason Atherton, D&D London and Will Ricker to shape a new food destination for London
A further three dining destinations have been announced as set to open at Nova, Victoria next year, adding yet more culinary talent to what will be London’s newest food quarter. Barbecoa, Franco Manca and Daisy Green are the new names gearing up to join concepts from the likes of Jason Atherton, D&D London and Will Ricker at Nova when it opens in September 2016.
Nova is an architecturally striking development that will create a vibrant new link between Victoria Station and Buckingham Palace, which in turn leads onto the Royal Parks. The 897,000 sq ft development will house world-class office space, high quality apartments and a cluster of inventive and exciting restaurants, eateries, bars and rotating food experiences.
Be it cool coffee shops, brilliant brunches or cuisine from other continents, Nova will help convert Victoria into one of Europe’s hottest neighbourhoods for foodies, or those who simply appreciate a good meal from dawn to dusk.
The three new operators named today are:
- Barbecoa: Jamie Oliver's acclaimed barbecue steakhouse will launch its second site at Nova. The restaurant, which is a celebration of traditional fire-based cooking and incredible ingredients, will boast a large standalone bar, a hidden garden and a stunning dining room, complete with an open kitchen where guests can watch the chefs cooking on the Argentinian and Robata grills.
- Franco Manca: The hugely popular mini-chain will be opening a pizzeria in Nova. Franco Manca will bring to Nova its delicious sourdough pizza, which cook in only 60 seconds, alongside carefully chosen ingredients from sustainable producers. The Nova branch of Franco Manca will also offer delicious wine from Italian organic vineyards, an open kitchen and over 90 covers.
- Daisy Green: The team behind Daisy Green will bring a new all-day offering to Nova. By day the restaurant will offer Londoners speciality coffee, big bold salads and meats alongside a bottomless Aussie brunch. In the evening the restaurant will create imaginative small plates and cheese, together with specialised wines, cocktails and local craft beers.
David Atcherley-Symes, Retail Leasing Director, London Portfolio at Land Securities London commented: “Earlier this year we announced restaurants from the likes of Jason Atherton, D&D London, Bone Daddies and Will Ricker would be coming to Nova, and now we’ve got another fantastic line up to join these chefs. Coming to London in 2016, the 18 eateries at Nova will offer a huge variety of cuisines and food concepts, making it a one stop destination for food lovers. We look forward to announcing the final brands to be taking space at Nova in the New Year.”
Kaela Fenn-Smith, Head of Commercial, London Portfolio at Land Securities London added: “Our decade-long transformation of Victoria will culminate in the arrival of Nova next year. One of our priorities over the past five years has been to change what is happening at street level in a way that enables businesses and residents to get excited about being in Victoria. We are now seeing that become a reality with a truly diverse mix of quality food operators committing to Nova and other parts of Victoria. We can proudly say that our restaurant and food amenities now rival the West End and have made Victoria a credible and vibrant place to do business.”
To stay up to date on progress at Nova, visit NovaSW1.com or follow @NovaSW1